Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tolix tonic


I have been sick the past week and feeling a bit sorry for myself (that's why I haven't been around much). So sick I forgot to share my excitement about our new Thonet Tolix stools that arrived last week! With wedding money we decided to buy some Tolix stools (we wouldn't have been able to afford them otherwise) which we had been coveting for a while. L.O.V.E is an understatement when it comes to these French stools. This isn't the best photo, and this is our ugly kitchen...you can see why we want to get rid of it soon!

Here are some better photos of the Tolix stool .. also check them out at Viv from ish and chi's kitchen...





Image 2 - Kelly Green Interiors via My Villa Life, Image 3 - Caffe Paparazzi

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your stools, they are great! Hope you are feeling better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Jaclyn, I'm on the mend slowly but surely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so lovely! I am getting some dining chairs delivered from Melbourne next week which I am pretty excited about (part of me still can't believe that I bought them without seeing them first, though, so hopefully they won't be a complete disaster ;).

    I hope you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are making me feel better with your comments, thanks alot!

    Natasha - I'd love to see them, you'll have to post them up on your blog! If you love them, you've made the right choice. The Tolix stools are beautiful but they don't look that great in our kitchen, mainly because it's an old daggy 1970s kitchen with vinyl flooring. Yuck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some darn cool stools. I hope you're feeling a bit better lovely, poor you! Nearly the weekend though, yey!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. You rock!
Maria xx