Thursday, August 19, 2010

Melangerie NYC

Image courtesy Melangerie Inc

I love the work of Melangerie NYC. I first came across Melangerie when planning my wedding in April this year. Their work is so original and so hip - in that way only New York is capable of! I am totally biased as New York is one of my favourite cities in the world. Their genealogy charts and 'to have and to hold' totes are my favourite. Check them out at their etsy shop here, and also here and here.


Image courtesy Melangerie Inc

Melangerie have also been nominated as a "Best of New York" wedding vendor by bridepop.com in the Invitation, Favor and Gift Category. Support them by voting for them via the following link: http://bridepop.com/contest/wedding-vendors-in-new-york (scroll down to the bottom "New York Wedding Invitations, Favors and Gifts" category).

My vote is in - good luck Melangerie Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. You rock!
Maria xx