Tuesday, November 16, 2010

one sydney road




One great blog I've been following is One Sydney Road, and the little lady behind it is Piper. I love how she came up with the name which you can read about here. Piper has just opened her online store of the same name. Another online store to drool over let me assure you!

I don't know what it is but I have an obsessions with cushions - so much so I've been told in no uncertain terms not to buy anymore because all our storage is taken up by them! I love these though - perfect colours for summer.

Images - One Sydney Road

2 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one with an obsession with pillows!! (no wonder I carry so many :) Thank you so much for this lovely post!! What a treat to come over here and see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. You rock!
Maria xx