Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello!! What a year 2010 was. It was H.U.G.E. Thank you for joining me for part of 2010!

One of the highlights for me this year (other than marrying my best friend and becoming pregnant!) was walking the Inca Trail to Macchu Pichu on our South American honeymoon. Something I'll never forget.





So 2011 is shaping up to be a busy year too. What are you hoping for in 2011? I'm dreaming of a newly renovated house and for the baby to be healthy and fashionably late to accommodate the first wish. I'll settle for on time!

2 comments:

  1. 2010 sounds like a big year for you! With baby on its way, 2011 might be even bigger! Fingers crossed for a beautiful year for you and your lovely little family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fab fab pictures. It looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. You rock!
Maria xx